Introducing the Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner, your dream toner. It will not only hydrate the first layer of your skin, but it will also refresh and soothe your skin thanks to its alcohol-free and non-irritating formula.
It is 50 ml in size and has a creamy texture suitable for sensitive skin. It has a refreshing scent and preserves the skin’s natural pH balance without damaging the skin barrier. This is due to its main ingredients, such as apricot extract, saponins, and sweet Betty flower.
ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner
A Closer Look at ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner
Let’s talk more about the pros and cons of ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner, why you should buy it, and what makes you trust that it’s the best toner on the market to hydrate and refresh your skin.
We’ve already talked about the benefits of this toner in hydrating and refreshing the skin, but that’s not all! This toner also helps your skin absorb your moisturizer, or even your night cream. Its use is not limited to being a toner, you can also use it as a refreshing spray for your skin whenever you feel like you need a touch of hydration and freshness.
ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner has a 4.5 rating on Amazon, with over 840 reviews. As for its formula, it’s perfect! It contains mainly:
- Apricot extract: It is the secret to the feeling of comfort that this toner gives, as it soothes and calms the skin.
- Sweet Betty flower: It is a natural cleansing ingredient that is entirely free of alcohol and helps to restore balance to the skin and maintain its natural pH.
- Saponins: Another natural cleansing ingredient that is extracted from quillaja wood.
- Free from alcohol and any harsh ingredients that can irritate the skin.
- Removes makeup residue from the skin.
- Has a refreshing and luxurious scent.
- It can be used as a refreshing mist for the skin or a soothing treatment for the under-eye area.
- The travel-friendly 50ml size is ideal for taking on the go.
- Available in a larger 200ml size, which can be used to refill the smaller size.
- It has a strong, overpowering scent that may not be suitable for everyone.
- The 50ml size is small for the price.
How to use it:
- Apply a few drops (2-3 drops) to a cotton pad and wipe it over your entire face.
- Alternatively, you can apply it directly to your hands and then wipe it over your entire face.
Use it daily, morning and evening.
Customer Reviews of ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner
“Elemis product, so can’t go wrong,” Emma said. Original Review in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2023
Elemis is the best British brand for skincare products, having won the CEW UK Beauty Award in 2021. The brand aims to use luxurious natural ingredients and turn them into high-performance products using the latest technology.
“Defo worth the money”, Anisah Alom said. Original Review in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2023
While some may complain about the price of ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner, it’s worth every penny! The size of the bottle is also perfect for travel, and you’ll feel like your skin has been reborn with the freshness, hydration, and glow that this toner provides.
“Really like this toner,” J Smith said. Original Review in the United Kingdom on 19 November 2022
Having sensitive skin means you struggle to find the best products that won’t irritate or worsen your skin. However, ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner is the perfect product for people with sensitive skin, as it won’t cause any redness or inflammation thanks to its soothing and gentle formula. You can combine it with Elemis Glow Priming Moisturiser to get the best results.
How do you use Elemis apricot toner?
ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner should be the second step in your skincare routine after cleansing with a cleaner. This aims to restore the skin’s natural pH after it has been washed with water and cleanser, which can affect the skin’s natural barrier.
It is straightforward to use! All you have to do is apply a few drops to a cotton pad and then wipe your face with it, or you can apply it directly to the face.
What are the ingredients in Elemis soothing apricot toner?
The ingredient list is:
- Polysorbate 20
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Saponaria Officinalis (Sweet Betty) Leaf/Root Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract
Hello! This is Esraa Sheta, Beauty Editor and Pharmacist. I have been creating product reviews for over 7 years now. All the product reviews for BeautySkinReviews are unbiased. I carefully select the products and rigorously test them to ensure that the reviews are truthful and beneficial to customers. I’m confident that you will discover a wealth of valuable tips and tricks to elevate your skincare routine.